- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a retail or customer-facing environment
- 2+ years of experience leading teams
Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Who are we?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required. We created the world's most advanced shopping technology so you never have to wait in line. With our Just Walk Out Shopping experience, simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take the products you want, and go! No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
At Amazon Go we offer a curated selection of delicious ready-to-eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options made by our chefs and favorite local kitchens and bakeries. Our selection of grocery essentials ranges from staples like bread and milk to artisan cheeses and locally made chocolates.
To learn more about Amazon Go, check us out at amazon.com/go.
Who are you?
As Amazon Go Assistant Store Manager, you help create a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun. You lead a strong and diverse team, appreciating their unique styles, perspectives, and backgrounds. Utilizing tools and standard work, you drive process, deliver repeatable results, and assist the Store Manager in leading the end-to-end operations in the store. You're committed to delighting customers and get excited about offering tips on your favorite snacks, freshly prepared sandwiches and salads, and local goodies. Come join Amazon Go and help our customers get good food, fast!
- Provide on-the-job coaching and performance management for a team of exceptional and diverse talent
- Participate as the Leader on Duty, setting the example that no task is beneath you
- Ensure the store always looks its best and operates seamlessly
- Manage customer, associate, and operational escalations
- Remove barriers for the team and support them in identifying and executing solutions
- Adhere to high safety and quality standards and expect the same of the team
Comfortable working in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting, standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift with or without reasonable accommodation