- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
Are you interested in being part of a team that is powering the growth at Amazon Advertising and can make a direct impact to the business? Are you excited by working on complex technical problems and quickly seeing how your work impacts the business? Are you excited about joining a team which is established but is also growing rapidly?
We are working on several high value , high impact programs to improve experience of our customers - both internal and external. Our projects have very high visibility and we are growing rapidly. We build tools that improve the productivity of our internal teams and then we give those tools to our advertisers to improve their experience at Amazon. In doing so, we are solving complex technical problems with very interesting technologies.
We're looking for top notch engineers who can build scalable systems which can handle millions of customers and transactions. You are someone who will excel in a fast paced setting and have proven experience leading design, architecture and development for complex projects.
- You take ownership of architecture, design.
. You can think like a customer and build solutions that will delight the customer.
. You have worked in a tech lead capacity and have the ability to rapidly produce code and deliver results.
- You've got a proven track record of earning the trust of engineers, product managers, and designers with whom you work
- You understand that it's still Day One at Amazon and you are excited about launching an engaging and challenging career at Amazon