- 5+ years of Media Sales experience
- Bachelor's degree required
Amazon Ads is hiring!
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
We are looking for an analytical thinker who has experience, and will be excited to, develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs for our inside sales organization. We need a leader who can work and thrive in a fast pace environment and utilize their great communication skills to manage a team.
If you have a strong reputation for managing and scaling high performance sales teams and have a talent for responding effectively to market direction, consumer need and competitive positions this might be the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire and develop the best: attract, hire and retain top sales talent
- Manage a team of 7+ direct reports
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that help to increase performance of your team
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Enable your team to exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Have and promote customer obsession; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Build strategy for the performance sales channel Partner across organizations to ensure the sales channel is setup for success