- 3+ years' experience in project management, operations, product marketing, product management, or product development
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related discipline
- Excellent written communication skills and clear customer focus
- Program and/or project management skills and fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to build programs from program inception and design through to ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and multiple levels of seniority
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce experiences, programs, and services. We launched our first advertising solution in 2006 and since then have built a portfolio of advertising products across ten countries, enabling advertisers to reach customers on Amazon sites, mobile web and apps, on Fire tablet, Fire TV, and on thousands of external publishers. We've developed products that provide unique ways to connect brands with customers, integrating advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
Amazon Advertising is a fast-growing business dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions--including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads--leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Our team's mission is to simplify our portfolio of products and solutions to deliver the most value for our advertising customers. As our business scales and moves quickly, we need a program manager that can wear multiple hats to drive impact. In this role, you will manage roadmap communications and go to market processes for our self-service programmatic demand-side platform, Amazon DSP. You will be responsible for maintaining and communicating our product roadmap and supporting the release of self-service products and features through writing communications and updating marketing materials. This role will allow you to work cross-functionally with product managers and engineering, marketing, and sales and support teams across multiple products globally. In this role, you will bring both project management and marketing communications skills to improve and scale product go to market.
Specific functions are as follows:
- Support the release of new products and features in the Amazon DSP console, including writing advertiser-facing communications and updating marketing content as needed.
- Serve as the go to market program expert, managing the product marketing global ads product release process.
- Manage and communicate the global Amazon DSP product roadmap to stakeholders internally.
- Assist in reviewing and bar raising advertiser-facing content.
- Invent new ways of scaling and managing the volume of product releases.