- Extensive experience in account management experience and client facing roles, focused on Global relationships with Fortune 100 brands across industries.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Annual brand planning and media planning capabilities
- Previous experience analyzing data and best practice to assess performance drivers
- Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon's mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and the Amazon Advertising Platform. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are expanding our Global Accounts team to further advance our headquarter-level relationships with our most important advertisers. Global Account Managers are key members of the Global Accounts team, and their strategic and consultative digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers. Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Global Account Manager to help scale our global media relationships by working with sales, operations, product, retail, and other Amazon business partners to drive advertiser success around the world, specifically as it relates to their marketing initiatives.
As a Global Account Manager you are passionate about playing an instrumental role with our largest and most complex accounts to deliver insight-driven brand strategies by understanding and navigating across the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers to influence product retail and search marketing initiatives. You build strong relationships and participate in upfront planning, educating advertisers on our product portfolio and diving deep into Amazon proprietary metrics to derive insights. You link all facets of an advertiser's business to provide clear guidance and direction using experimentation, quarterly or mid-year business reviews and frequent in-person advertiser sessions to iterate and articulate a brands story. You are responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and to drive innovation and roadmap decisions on behalf of the advertiser. Internally, you coordinate a team of Account Managers around the world working on the same client. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for being an expert for C-level marketing leaders, delivering consultative solutions, providing clear direction and guidance, and earning their trust by educating them and anticipating their needs on how to be successful on Amazon.
- Become an expert on Amazon solutions, enabling upfront agreements, and align with other local internal teams to best serve our advertiser needs
- Leverage your mastery of media and communications to develop winning brand and media strategies for growth
- Link local market performance and insights to optimize advertiser performance that fulfills advertiser goals
- Consult and coach global clients with insights to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Recommend solutions and influence decisions that drive growth and generate a positive return on investment
- Excellent project management skills to impact process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction