- 4+ year experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- Bachelor's degree required
- Media planning capabilities
- Previous experience analyzing data and best practice to assess performance drivers
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. The IMDb consumer site (www.imdb.com) is the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors. IMDb offers a searchable database of more than 250 million data items including more than 5 million movies, TV and entertainment programs and more than 8 million cast and crew members.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join our talented team to help scale our growing Advertising program. Account Managers partner with advertisers, sales and other internal Amazon businesses to drive advertiser success.
As an Account Manager you are passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of IMDb products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these. You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing annual brand plans inclusive of integrated media plans and audience recommendations. You possess strong analytical ability, and will develop deep expertise in IMDb's products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers' needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon.
This position can be located in NYC or LA
- Become an expert on IMDb solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
- Develop annual brand plans and campaign media plans
- Optimize campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
- In-depth data analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for future campaigns
- Consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Strong project management skills to impact process improvements Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.