- 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising like services.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as SalesForce or like program
Amazon Ads is hiring!
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions--including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads--leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
Interested in advertising? Interested in advertising at Amazon?
Amazon Media Group (AMG) Amazon's advertising platform, is recruiting for their Associate Account Executive (AAE) program. Through the course of this highly visible six-month program, AAEs will learn about the digital advertising industry and how it relates to a dynamic ecommerce environment. AAEs receive training and coaching from some of the most innovative minds in the industry, develop Amazon business acumen and will be responsible for sales deliverables. Upon graduation, AAEs will make an immediate impact by taking ownership for their own book of business within the Inside Sales Organization at AMG. This is an exciting professional development opportunity in one of the fastest growing (and fun) businesses at Amazon.com.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress
- Ability to deliver the highest level customer service to our clients
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Suggest process improvements and assist internal partners to drive them to completion
- Learn to Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Drive customer satisfaction