- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years professional experience, 1+ of which is in digital media or marketing
At Amazon Media Group, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we're obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be - and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it - on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM). As our advertiser's "go-to" experts on Amazon Advertising's policy, process, creative services and retail business, CCMs earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers' experience. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. CCMs provide efficient and accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams. The role provides a fast-paced environment that offers team members continual opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
Being successful on this team requires the ability to:
- Obsess over our end-customer's Amazon experience and our advertiser's business experience.
- Plan and organize the execution of sold advertising campaigns with internal Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams.
- Manage creative delivery and act as the gatekeeper of high creative quality.
- Consult with advertisers on creative strategy using historical and industry data.
- Plan and deliver advertiser workshops to improve asset content, creative delivery, and raise awareness of Amazon policy.
- Troubleshoot issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle.
- Lead process improvement projects and standardize global best practices to drive increased efficiencies and frustration-free launches with both internal and external shareholders (i.e. working with the Product team to refine current tools and products).
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.