- BS Degree in Computer Science, EE, Math/Physics, Software Engineering or related field
- 10 years of relevant technical experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, etc.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
Amazon.com HIRING EVENT for Senior SDE in Bulgaria, Jan. 2017
Amazon is looking for world class Software Development Engineers (SDE’s) to come join us and build great products. We are hiring for a lot of different teams and technologies.
It is a space where a well-rounded and motivated developer can move fast and make a real impact to the delight of millions of customers worldwide.
The complexity of the software we develop makes our working environment exciting and challenging. Come join our team where innovation is part of our DNA, customer obsession our main core value, and our talented people- our greatest asset.
- Experience building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Willingness to work in an agile, team development environment
- Experience implementing and tuning high performance systems
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Advanced Degree such as Masters, PhD. in Computer Science, Math or related field is preferred