Want to create the tools for millions of third-party sellers across the world through the Amazon stores? As we continue to innovate on behalf of Customers, we are looking for a UX Designer to help drive product vision, from concept through fruition, for a variety of tools that third-party sellers use manage their business in the Amazon stores on a daily basis.
About the Amazon Marketplace
We provide tools that enable Sellers to successfully sell to millions of Customers through the Amazon stores via our Marketplace service. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon's stores, helping us deliver on the vision of offering the earth's largest selection and lowest prices. These sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products, providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics, Apparel, Consumables, and beyond.
What You Bring
As a UX Designer, you will help drive the product vision by having a direct impact on the user experience of the tools that enable our third-party sellers to sell through our online stores. Together we'll improve, iterate, and reimagine the design patterns for tools that allow sellers to list and manage products, price their products, and understand their fees.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a creative and determined mindset when faced with seemingly hard problems and thrive on designing fluid interactions. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn't afraid to swing for the fences. You are proud of your work, your skills. and expertise - but flexible and open to cross-functional team input, as you want to be part of something great.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver user-centered designs (including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and prototypes), informed by customer research, and market analysis across multiple devices and platforms.
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects while collaborating with an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- Introduce, develop, and ensure best design practices, processes, and communicate quality expectations organizationally.
- Own the production of world-class deliverables and documents for presentation to engineers, managers, peer design teams, and senior executives BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great scalable user-centered design solutions
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) Sketch and prototyping tools. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver design initiatives with a bias toward scalable systems and patterns
- Strong design thinking, human centered design skills with expertise in user-centric design processes and execution across all levels (strategy through execution)
- Demonstrated design experience creating highly usable designs and multi-device design layouts, with a propensity towards simplification
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills