Amazon's Customer Service Security team is seeking a Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our fight against internal and external cyber threats. Threat Intelligence Analyst plays a key role in identifying security threats, and providing the necessary research to drive initiatives which will improve our security posture.
Using indicators and intelligence from a variety of sources, you will identify, analyze and quantify security risks in our systems and processes. You will provide intelligence and risk assessments to security investigators, fraud investigators, technology teams, and organizational leaders in order to assist with decision making and influence risk mitigating strategies.
You will apply your analytic knowledge and tradecraft to use data analysis tools, to produce insightful details into security threats. You need to be highly motivated, and resourceful in finding ways to access security-relevant information, and turn it into actionable intelligence. You will be the owner of security intelligence data for our group.
This is a highly visible role that requires partnering with multiple organizations and technical teams in order to extract the intelligence and effect change. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation to champion security causes. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You must be experienced in working with data to analyze and detect trends, outliers, and have advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative abilities.
YYZ14 TORONTO BIE Security BIG DATA MACHINE LEARNING ML EMR ELASTIC SEARCH ANALYST ANALYSIS INTELLIGENCE BUSINESS
- Bachelor's in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field
- 5 years in business intelligence or analysis
- 1 year of Cyber Threat Intelligence research and analysis
- Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated experience incubating and commercializing new ideas, working closely with research scientists and technical teams from concept generation through implementation.
- 3-5 years working within Information Security supporting/performing incident response, or forensics
- 1-3 years global analysis and threat mitigation background
- 3 years programming experience
- Advanced degree within intelligence or computer science
- Standing relationships with global associations relevant to the position