Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive development and opportunities with the leading partners in .
AWS Partner Development Managers are responsible for developing and promoting APN partners in specific technology areas to AWS customers and sellers. To accelerate our rapidly-growing partner community, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our community of AWS partners that work with, or provide consulting services to clients requiring cloud-based solutions that can leverage new and existing AWS Services such AWS Lambda, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon API Gateway. In this role, you will work across the AWS organization to develop high-quality partners.
You will be expected to:
- Develop, lead and manage AWS partnerships.
- Work with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to execute achievement against partner goals
- Drive partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against business plan and core KPIs
- Evangelize a partner’s value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
- Drive solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expanding their footprint
- Act as the owner of Partner Operations, which includes both setting up the administration and governance within the partner, as well as managing revenue reporting, opportunity registration in the APN
- 5+ years in partner sales and/or alliance development in the software/technology industry
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally to meet with customers, partners, and to AWS events
- Live in, near, or willing to relocate to Chicago
- Fluent in English