Want to work in a start-up environment with the resources of Amazon behind you? The Enterprise Ad Platform team is building the next generation of products and services that will fuel the future growth of Amazon's ad solutions. This is a chance to be in on a huge opportunity as we put an Amazon twist into online advertising. We believe that teamwork and delivering rock solid, customer focused solutions are top priority.
We're looking for experienced, motivated software engineers with a proven track record of building web applications and services. You'll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative ads. Our team works across Amazon to combine Desktop, Mobile, Kindle, Video, Retail and Social Media into our products. We're building a full-service, full-stack platform for end-users and other developers.
With our team you'll get the opportunity to own major deliverables building out our framework. You'll work with customers to scope, design, implement, test and launch new features. You enjoy innovation, simplifying complex problems and tackling tough challenges. Sound like a good fit? BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ yrs professional industry experience coding in Java, Scala, C++ or C# as well as SQL experience
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented design and/or functional programming.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Here are some things that we'd prefer to see, though none is independently a requirement:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience using Spring.
- Experience testing web services.
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures.
- Able to write clean, maintainable automation with maximum longevity.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.