Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of downloadable audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, information and educational programming. Since 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on five continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 425,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an ever-increasing variety of listening products that enrich daily life for millions of listeners who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
As we grow our B2B offering, we are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be a part of this exciting and growing category that will introduce the power of Audible to millions more listeners through B2B solutions across various industries and market segments.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Audible for Enterprise to partner with our Marketing Director to drive the development of our voice, shape our product messaging and features, evolve and execute our go-to-market strategy for a hybrid sales-led and e-commerce-enabled experience.
You will have hands-on management and cross-functional coordination with global teams including Product, Sales, User Experience, Creative, Content, and Technology. Our ideal candidate is an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter who will leverage their creativity, intellect, and passion to expand Audible's listener base across millions of new users.
- Drive overall product marketing strategy - own branding, positioning, messaging and creative from prospecting phase to roll out.
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights to develop a deep understanding of our potential customers, who they are and what segments we serve, as well as those customers’ teams/listeners. Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messaging for client industries.
- Work effectively across internal teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Drive development and execution of sales and marketing assets to support sales enablement and consumer engagement alike, including presentations, web content, one-pagers, product marketing videos, customer success stories, and customer proof points. Track and maintain a working list of collateral with an eye toward consistent messaging across all sales facing content.
- Perform deep data-driven analysis of businesses and business performance to surface actionable insights.
- Act as a thought leader for outside-of-the-box thinking, constantly uncovering new opportunities to grow acquisition and drive listener engagement and retention.
- Partner with Marketing Director to develop the strategy and manage the marketing implementation that drives product engagement. Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its goals. Manage the execution of initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including:
- Communicating marketing plans and strategy to senior leadership.
- Working with the Product Management team to align on features
- Engaging the creative team to develop creative assets and campaigns.
- Partnering with editorial/content curation to communicate the value of Audible’s quality content.
- Working with PR, Social Media and Customer Service to craft a press strategy and social media approach as well as inform customer service talking points.
- Partnering with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success.