Prime Video is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented leader with a passion for growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Brand Manager and Group Lead will be responsible for executing campaigns on- and off-Amazon that build awareness for and deeper engagement with Prime Video Original Series. They will lead development of global integrated communication plans to launch new series/seasons and oversee strategic planning for sustained engagement, including working with and guiding teams to build media plans, advertising creative, promotions and partnerships, digital and social media programs, campaign analysis, tracking, business development and more.
The Senior Brand Manager and Group Lead will develop and launch campaigns and engagement programs that impact millions of customers globally. This role will lead a team and work closely with internal partners including content development, media, creative, partnerships and promotions, social, international, research, legal, events and PR. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for driving output and results, working autonomously to set a roadmap and goals for performance for self and team. This person should possess a blended balance of strategist, project manager, creative thinker, relationship builder, franchise leader and analyst, with demonstrated ability to articulate and present ideas and strategies to all levels of senior leadership. The Group Lead is a doer as much as they are also a mentor. Critical to success will be industry relationships with talent, creators and external studios who may be partners on assigned project(s). This individual will be based in Santa Monica, California.
Manage the process start to finish for strategy, development and execution of year-round integrated marketing plans. This includes:
- Lead overall marketing strategy and execution for assigned titles, including creation of goals, approach, audience targets, positioning, creative guidance and overall communication and engagement strategy
- Drive the development of cross-discipline plans by working closely with and gathering inputs from all internal global stakeholders including, but not limited to, creative, media, social, content development, Amazon owned and operated, partnerships and promotions, PR, legal, research, production, business development and other relevant teams
- Mentor and develop team of direct reports to deliver bar-raising strategies, ideas and plans for titles, ensuring customer insights are at the core of all programs and recommendations
- Act as a leader and “catalyst” who inspires others to deliver best-in-class work, providing information in support of and eliminating barriers that may stand against this goal
- Provide direction and feedback to creative teams to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy
- Identify assets needed for each campaign/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) in a timely manner for on-time delivery and launch
- Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to operationalize timely global status updates for all priority titles
- Contribute to long-range studio plans and recommendations on behalf of marketing
- Provide input for and attend weekly, monthly and quarterly Prime Video business reviews
- Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate external studio partners, showrunners and talent
- Oversee project budgets and work with team to track and forecast
- Align closely with research teams to lead priority consumer insight studies