Sr Professional Services Consultant, Outcome Owner:
Do you have experience delivering industry leading complex video solutions to Global Customers? Have you built and executed on successful Solution Outcome plans for your customers in a Professional Services role? Can you be the Outcome Owner for complex software based video solutions in the cloud? Do you have a demonstrated track record of delivering results for your customers?
As part of the AWS ProServe Video Solution Delivery team, we take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions for our customers. As an Outcome Owner, it is your responsibility to work with our customers to understand their requirements, validate their requirements against existing product capabilities, define how we bridge the gap to exceed our customer's expectations, be the customer's advocate internally at AWS, then validate the solution AWS delivers prior to our customer's final acceptance. What you'll do:
- Define and own customer end state requirements to the use case level.
- Work with the customer to prioritize requirements for minimally viable considerations given budget and time constraints.
- Be the customer's advocate internally at AWS across a variety of stakeholders.
- Define and implement a Test Strategy to ensure AWS succeeds in exceeding on our customer expectations.
- Work with team members to automate solution testing as much as possible.
- Balance multiple customer engagements with competing priorities.
- Work closely with our Customers / Partners to help drive the use of AWS Services.
This role can be based out of any major US city. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years leading and authoring solution based outcomes for customers.
- 3+ years leading and authoring test plans and test cases along with execution of those tests.
- 3+ years of experience in delivering solutions for complex video workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in infrastructure / service layer along with end user interface requirements.
- Experience in various automation test tools.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with artificial intelligence / machine learning workloads.
- Experience working in an agile environment, particularly in a sprint-based cadence.
- Experience delivering solutions in the Cloud.