Are you interested in building next generation services that will help Amazon launch features globally? It is still a day 1 for Amazon's international expansion - do you want to influence how Amazon grows around the world?
Amazon International Technology is building new tools and services responsible for changing how Amazon expands to new countries around the world. Our mission is to bring Amazon to the entire world and and provide parity in experience to customers, no matter where they shop from.
Amazon.com is the leading online retailer in the United States with over $170 billion in global revenue. At Amazon, we are passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact. Do you take pride in building outstanding products? Do you want to grow as a software architect? Do you like working with different teams across organizational boundaries to solve large technical problems? If so, there is a unique opportunity here. We are looking for smart, talented, top-tier full-stack software engineers to join our team. This team will work on various initiatives directed towards designing and implementing technical mechanisms that will cut the costs for the overall retail business of Amazon. This role is with International Technology team with clients spread across the world. This broad role will offer unique opportunities to work in various business areas of Amazon retail.
On this agile team of smart developers, you will collaborate with other SDEs and teams to:
- Design, deliver, and operate highly available and globally distributed systems
- Develop solution aimed at reducing costs for doing the business
- Develop solutions as an owner to see them through the full process including production deployment and iteration
- Learn about other interesting Amazon systems that will have to interface with our systems
- Contribute to the design of other systems in Amazon and help the community to grow
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation