Amazon Fashion is seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced marketing team. We are heads-down focused on growing and developing a smart assortment of brands, innovating to benefit our customers, and providing easy access and a great fashion selection to every customer.
The Fashion Social Media team is looking for a creative, analytical and detail-oriented individual to drive customer engagement, awareness and conversion through social content initiatives. The position will involve a combination of the following to create daily relevance among fashion customers: social channel network management, community engagement, analytical reporting, influencer research, and content production support to contribute to the overall social media and editorial strategy. In addition, this person will help scale the reach of our fashion content to the right audiences via paid social strategy and process development with our Amazon Fashion media team.
Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of social media content best practices, both organic and paid social media metrics, project management, online marketing, influencers, and customer engagement tactics.
- Manage and execute tactics to grow our social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) from editorial calendar planning, implementation, copy, and reporting.
- Mine our channels for insights; test, learn and scale tactics based on social media data to grow our followership and engagement
- Respond to customers in the voice of Amazon Fashion and engage customers in conversation. Work with the Amazon Fashion team to evolve our voice.
- Research and classify new social channels, placements and initiatives that would be a fit for Amazon Fashion.
- Partner with fashion, PR, editorial and creative teams to project manage and implement social media campaigns that align with Amazon Fashion’s business objectives and strategic brand priorities
- Manage our monthly and quarterly reporting to quantify and qualify effectiveness of our content.
- Collaborate and maintain close relationship with traffic/analytics/media-buying organization to maximize reports and reach of social media efforts.
- Develop paid social media strategy and targeting recommendations based on customer insights and content plans. Develop relationships with our social media channel representatives to deliver on these strategies.
- Assist with planning and coordinating for influencer partnerships and social content photoshoots
- Support content development initiatives as a point-of-content to our fashion office, collaborating with stylists, ordering fashion products, using data to select the right products to drive customer engagement, managing delivery of samples, and gifting influencers
- Work cross-functionally to earn trust with and take ownership in social products as it relates to legal, finance, vendors, advertising, PR, technology and private brands