Amazon Studios is seeking a highly intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented individual with a passion growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Senior Events Marketing Manager, Trade will be responsible for ideating, executing and managing external agencies for all trade events for Amazon Original Series and Movies. This candidate will lead the development of the events strategy, ideate and execute a wide range of events from FYC (For Your Consideration) Events, awards stunts, and screenings. In addition to strategy, this candidate will work closely with various marketing teams including brand, media, creative, social, international, research, legal, partnerships and PR, as well as external agencies. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for concepting and executing events, will work autonomously to set the event roadmap, deliver measurable results, possess the ability to complete a high volume of task and projects quickly, have great attention to detail and organization skills. This person should possess the following; strong project management skills and excel at relationship building. This individual will be based in Los Angeles, California.
- Develop the Trade event strategy, think big ideas, planning and execution of events for Original Series and Movies.
- Collaborate with and manage internal stakeholders to events
- Track and analyze key marketing metrics and event performance.
- Collaborate with external agencies
- Act as a leader and “catalyst” who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, eliminating barriers that may work against them
- Partner with various marketing functions divisions to develop an innovative, effective and never been done before events campaign, from approach to execution
- Is on-location to manage events
Relevant marketing experience within entertainment or original entertainment properties
- Knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platform
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire teams, including those who are not direct reports
- Experience collaborating with internal partners and stakeholders, talent, and/or external stakeholders.
- Project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple partners and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Demonstrated bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves to get work done, even when outside the scope of the job
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.