Amazon Prime Video is seeking an exceptional and passionate 360° Sr. Creative Director to lead and create innovative, awards-winning and effective marketing campaigns that drive viewership of our original series. The ideal candidate would be a creative visionary with the ability to craft thoughtful, premium and best-in-class marketing campaigns that connect with customers across all channels. This creative leader must have prior experience in genre and/or franchise marketing and be an expert in AV, print, social and experiential.
- Personally, ideate and develop innovative long-lead franchise marketing campaigns that tell stories, connect with customers, and drive viewership of our highest priority original series.
- Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
- Craft high-level creative briefs and presentation decks, along with sketches and comps that communicate concepts and campaigns.
- Drive consensus for your campaign by clearly articulating your creative strategy and presenting concepts to peers, senior management, Studios and executive producers/show runners.
- Solve for business, customer, and stakeholder requirements while building creative that is breakthrough.
- Think across platforms, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across channels that help drive marketing objectives.
- Strive to create first-to-market ideas that raise the bar.
- Elevate the creative output of internal resources as well agency partners to ensure that all marketing assets meet a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association.
- Manage highly visible and complex projects that have wide impact across the business and that span multiple teams and platforms.
- Effectively direct and manage the development of all creative assets for marketing campaigns including trailers, TV spots, key art, print, OOH, digital, social, merchandising and experiential with a large degree of autonomy.
- Forecast resourcing needs and work with key stakeholders to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources effectively.
- Approve creative and manage blockers or obstacles in the process.
Identify and implement appropriate processes to insure an efficient and effective workflow.
- Facilitate meetings with all levels of management both internal and external.
- Allocate, manage and track budgets for creative asset development.
- Lead the execution of key campaign creative assets within budget and on-time.
- Coach and mentor the creative team and provide support and leadership for the entire POD.
- Promote collaboration with internal stakeholders and foster positive agency relationships to achieve high-level outcomes.
- Work with senior leadership to create policies and procedures, best practices that impact the broader department.
- Proactively work to solve problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity.