The AWS Special Projects team is looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) with a passion for technology and problem solving to provide world class service to our customers, as we build a new customer support team from scratch. You'll be part of a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
As an AWS Special Project Senior TAM, you will be directly responsible for supporting our customers across multiple altitudes while ensuring they have the best possible experience with a new AWS product. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS across a wide spectrum of customer types and organizations. You will provide advocacy, technical guidance, and support to help customers plan and build solutions using best practices, proactively keep their solutions operationally healthy, and achieve the greatest value and service from a new AWS product. You will triage issues, research questions, troubleshoot bugs, capture product feature requests, and assist customers to address their problems to solve their business needs where pre-defined patterns may not exist. You will also work with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible product and services to delight our customers. You will also work with the broader AWS Support teams to ensure collaboration and alignment.
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and execution of a new AWS product support organization
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers and Technical Trainers to deliver support solutions that align with the needs of customers to enable them to use a new product effectively and efficiently
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner, escalating when needed
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a timely response
- Meet service level agreements set by AWS New Product leadership
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude at all times
- Immerse yourself in our product and develop deep technical product expertise
- Identify customer needs and communicate them to the relevant teams
- Work with product management and engineering teams to ensure customer support tools are established and maintained
- Monitor support metrics, analyze trends and look for ways to improve the product, community, and training materials to minimize reactive support
- Provide innovative ideas that proactively address customers' support needs