At eero, we pride ourselves on thoughtful, data-driven planning followed by flawless execution. Sales Operations is responsible for end-to-end B2B sales planning — from market sizing and prospect tracking through forecasting and attainment tracking. This includes ownership of all sales and KPI reporting for eero and Amazon senior leadership. In addition, it includes collaborating with eero’s Sales and Partner Success teams to identify, design, and execute new B2B sales and deployment acceleration initiatives.
Sales Operations is part of the Partner Success team at eero and will work closely with the Sales, Finance, and Manufacturing Operations teams.
What you’ll doSteer eero’s B2B sales strategy, planning and execution. Specifically we’re looking for the following skillsets:
- Sales Strategy: Collaborate with Sales and Partner Success to identify, design and execute new B2B sales and deployment acceleration initiatives. Identify potential B2B prospects for eero’s Sales team to explore. Evaluate eero’s business case for B2P partners.
- Sales Analysis: Design, coordinate and deliver B2B sales and KPI reporting for Amazon and eero executives. Track and forecast sales, deployments, ROI and other KPI metrics for existing B2P partners. Track eero’s progress with B2B sales prospects across all domestic and international regions.
- Sales Management: Oversee eero’s Sales and Partner Success teams to gather sales and deployment forecast information from B2B partners.. Manage eero’s client relationship management platform.
- Has excellent quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills. Management consulting or finance experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast paced startup environment and getting things done.
- Can manage multiple medium-to-large projects simultaneously.
- Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.