Ring is seeking a results-driven product manager to join the product team in developing devices that help make neighborhoods safer. You will work closely with the regional GMs to define international product strategy and launch new products in those markets. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness.
- Define and drive the international business strategy for your products, driven by internal and external analysis.
- Perform product research to understand international market needs and identify customer pain-points.
- Develop detailed, crisp market specific business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across disciplines and levels in the organization.
- Work alongside hardware and software teams to deliver your products on time, with quality.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to execute product launches in all international markets.
- Experience in improving product operations efficiency.
- MBA and/or advanced technical degree, from a top-tier program.
- Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of other stakeholders in your products.
- Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results.
- Ability to uncover data insights and clearly communicate them to others.
- Familiarity and/or experience with video systems, image quality, computer vision, mobile technologies, and web services.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.