Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery delivery? Amazon is looking for a self-directed, results-oriented Marketing Manager with creativity, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The Marketing Manager will support our healthcare categories and focus on building a best-in-class customer experience for shoppers across both Prime Now and Amazon Fresh. This person will develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for key vendor partners, while owning strategic projects that will define how we sell these categories online for years to come.
The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to develop and execute marketing programs that drive customer engagement and sales. The successful candidate should be able to work independently, learn quickly and easily adapt to change, be comfortable with ambiguity while working in a fast-paced environment, and communicate with and be able to influence employees at all levels of the organization.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the healthcare space, its seasonality, how customers shop and global business trends/events
- Focus on the customer, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to help deliver site features and merchandising that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience
- Execute on-site and offline marketing plans to support key vendor brands within the category
- Manage and optimize the site experience for key category pages and select seasonal events across Amazon Fresh and Prime Now
- Analyze performance of site campaigns and make recommendations for future optimizations
- Create monthly and quarterly business reviews outlining vendor activation performance and learnings
- Research best-in-class content creation practices; identify & test new merchandising opportunities
- Develop strategies to support new product launches and innovation across the category
- Hold incredibly high standards for the product that we deliver