Ring’s Subscriptions team is responsible for managing and building out the Ring Protect plans and technology which powers our subscription platform. As the Subscriptions Web Analyst, you will be the data owner responsible for defining KPIs, building analyses and reports, and providing metrics that illustrate how our customers are behaving across the web platform. The analyst will directly extract and surface insights that the product team will use to make informed and data-driven business decisions, with an emphasis on improving the customer experience and across account management and subscription pages. This position interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from product managers, software and data engineers, and finance and marketing teams. This role is instrumental in helping to scale one the company’s fastest-growing business segments.
- Ownership over all web analytics and reporting pertaining to subscriptions
- Understanding and analyzing the entire customer journey on mobile and web platforms to optimize conversion rates along with engagement and retention metrics
- Building out impactful KPI tracking and reporting along with A/B tests to track website performance and drive improvements
- Developing funnels to track and improve conversion and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Partnering with technical teams to appropriately tag, monitor, and quantify event tracking on the web
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, MBA, Marketing Analytics , Information Systems, or similar degree
- Experience and proficiency with SQL
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS Athena for querying big data and non-relational databases
- Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, and advanced problem-solving skills
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the RingNeighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.