Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers around the world watch movies and TV shows, with thousands of titles available on an unlimited basis through Prime Video, all on hundreds of devices, including Kindle Fire, Fire TV and Stick, iPads, smart phones, smart TVs and game consoles. This catalog includes award-winning Amazon Original titles produced by Amazon Studios. Our teams are committed to delivering highly compelling content via the highest quality customer experience across all devices and locales.
This is a unique role in which you will oversee Prime Video projects and interface with Amazon Studios teams. You will participate in developing strategy and vision, and develop product roadmaps to execute on that vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with internal partners, engineering, project management, design, marketing, strategy, brand, franchise, legal, customer service, and executive teams to support Amazon Originals.
We are looking for an analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented individual who will be able to demonstrate an ability to set and communicate vision, work across marketing and engineering teams, has strong technical and staffing judgment, exceptional attention to detail, great communication skills, and a deep motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Own the vision and roadmap for products
- Drive projects that span internal development and marketing teams as well as external partners
- Collaborate with senior engineering managers and engineers to architect and develop the best technical and operational design and approach, delivering value quickly to customers
- Own and communicate roadmap
- Ensure smooth cooperation amongst internal teams and stakeholders
- Be a guardian of top notch customer experience, engage with other teams in the company, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals
Position may require travel. (Some travel may be international)