Help mold the future of the Smart Home segment with global device makers by bringing more Alexa-ready devices to customers with the Alexa Connect Kit. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, curiosity and creativity, coupled with strong technical skills, you may be right for the Sr. Solutions Architect role on the Alexa Connect Kit team.
The Alexa Connect Kit (ACK) is a new way for device makers to connect devices to Alexa more quickly and economically without worrying about managing cloud services, writing an Alexa skill, or developing complex networking and security firmware. ACK enables device makers to make any device an Alexa-connected smart device via a hardware module and access to the ACK cloud service. In this role, you will wear many hats, including technical advisor, hardware engineer and software developer. You must possess a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-whatever-it-takes attitude to ensure our partners are able to deliver a delightful end user experience.
- Engage with OEMs, partner engineers, developers and project managers to bring compelling Alexa Connect Kit enabled devices to customers worldwide.
- Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible on Amazon devices and services
- Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
- Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers.