- * Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in a business-oriented or technical field
- 5+ years experience leading product development in a product management capacity
- Experience specifying and bringing to market at least one product that utilizes solar cells for energy accumulation
- Knowledge and/or experience with video systems, embedded systems, CV, connectivity/networking, mobile technologies, and web services
Ring is seeking a results-oriented, seasoned product manager to join the devices team in developing emerging technology solutions that help reduce crime in neighborhoods. As a Sr Product Manager of Solar Solutions for Ring, you will be accountable for delivering world-class devices and accessories that focus on utilizing solar energy to deliver new value to our customers.
You will define products that deliver innovation in user experience and performance and will drive cross-functional teams to bring those products to market. A successful candidate will be analytical with strong business judgement, able to be highly effective under self-direction, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, easy to use products that people love. You will also help define and drive the vision and roadmap of Ring's emerging technologies product team, helping Ring stay on the forefront of technology, design, and user experience trends.
- Define and drive the business strategy for your products, driven by internal and external analysis
- Develop detailed, crisp, business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across disciplines and levels in the organization
- Work alongside hardware and software teams to deliver your products on time, with quality
- Drive product launches with cross functional/go to market teams, including PR, executives, channel partners, and other product management teams
- Garner buy-in of your products and the larger vision with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and/or tactical issues that impair the teams' ability to meet goals
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including internationally