- Master's Degree in Computer Science or MBA
- Experience delivering advertising, merchandising or personalized products
- 10+ years of software product management experience
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with teams spanning Product & Engineering, UX Design and Research, and QA to deliver products and projects on deadlines
- 5+ years of experience delivering products requiring distributed applications, device software and APIs/SDKs
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Prior working experience in a Software Development Team.
- Experience working with stakeholders across many functions.
This role will own product management for how customers use Home Security IOT devices/ Voice to organize their lives and become more productive.
- Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals