The Sr. Manager, Ring Retail Stores is responsible for planning and execution of in-store related projects and activities, working closely with our marketing teams to drive client relations strategies and objectives. Using a hands-on approach, this role will be responsible for retail sales, operations, training, performance, on-site execution, coordination and support for Ring owned Retail Stores and external vendors.
- Hire, train and manage retail teams, fostering a culture of leadership, accountability and passion for Ring’s mission of creating safer neighborhoods.
- Own the customer journey, demo experience, service model, training & education and related retail operations model to support an innovative retail experience in partnership with cross functional teams.
- Manage ongoing operations for permanent retail channel as well as pop-up/event retail experiences.
- Build a robust pipeline and execute on projects aligning with the business strategy and scaling for growth. Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate site performance
- Demonstrate/Sell products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality and value, building the business through outstanding customer service.
- Support events and strategic partnerships at a store level to engrain Ring into the local community.
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved through negotiations
- Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate site performance
- Approximately 30%+ travel
- Proven track-record of process improvement and measurable wins within a retail leadership role for a fast-paced, sizable company.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results through team development
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff and operations
- Ability to adapt to challenges in a constantly changing retail environment
- Cross-team coordination, project management (scope, schedule, cost/staffing), customer-facing skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in high pressure environment
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age