Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
We are seeking someone who is passionate about web strategy, UX and providing great customer experiences. This role will be focused on maximizing the value of Amazon Music websites and assets by optimizing for search, UX and conversion in order to achieve business goals. Overall, you will be entrepreneurial and scale testing and optimization programs. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, launch and optimize web funnels and landing pages to drive conversion
- Partner with subject matter experts to drive growth through end-to-end campaign optimization, A/B testing and localization
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant conversion improvement, CPA efficiencies and traffic growth
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and conversion
- Work closely with creative teams to design and develop landing pages
- Identify opportunities for technical and platform improvement, quantify impact and drive tool/platform improvements with product and technical teams
- Partner with SEO, SEM leads to drive growth and develop best in class plans
- Oversee content and design strategy and execution to ensure SEO, funnel, UX and conversion best practices
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Tableau understanding
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Experience in the entertainment, media industry and/or subscription business
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws