Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies.
AWS Data Services group provides rapidly growing, industry acclaimed cloud services in areas of big data platforms to data analytics to operational databases. The group is at the forefront of innovation in these areas producing world-class cloud services such as EMR to Redshift to RDS Aurora and many more.
AWS Glue is a fully managed service offering next-generation data management and transformation solution at the intersection of Serverless, FastData, ML and Analytics.
AWS Glue simplifies and automates the difficult and time consuming data discovery, conversion, mapping, and job scheduling tasks at massive scale.
Top reasons to join our team:
- Be catalyst to deliver a truly disruptive product while it is in infancy state
- Solve unique and first-order problems in areas of Big Data, Spark, Distributed Systems, Serverless and Machine Learning
- Influence and build product that will leverage scale of resources to orchestrate data workflow
- Be part of big data revolution in cloud
- Grow leader in you to build revolutionary product
- Passionate in building large scale distributed systems
- Thrive in culture of ownership, delivery and bias for action
- Fast pace environment energizes you to be at your best
- Innovate and invent in agile and collaborative environment
- Curious and eager to learn to expect more of you and others
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and extensible code
- Be an advocate of industry best-practices to produce reliable, fault-torrent and dependable code
- Code and test complex system modules; develop and leverage frameworks to be effective and efficient
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Own system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Collaborate and influence other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
- Mentor other engineers, defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team