- 5+ years of software product management, product marketing, and/or business development experience, preferably in a fast-paced online environment
- Passion for understanding customers and their behavior, particularly with regard to the digital video space
- Demonstrated strength in building trust and driving alignment across a diverse, matrixed set of stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence others
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies, TV shows, Channels and live Events with hundreds of thousands of titles available on-demand and in realtime on Fire Tablets, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players, Fire TV and Stick, and set-top-boxes.
As a Sr Product Manager for the Amazon Video Catalog team you will help define and build products for the provider catalog that drives the Amazon Video experience across all devices. You will participate in developing strategy and vision, and own and drive product roadmaps and features based on this vision. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with engineering, project and program management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, operations, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience.
If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences and have a passion for video, come join us! Sr. Product Manager-Tech, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the Prime Video customer, both existing and potential
- Partnering with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience
- Owning the development of detailed product requirements documents, and manage prioritization for speed to market, performance, and features
- Driving projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Prime Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations
A successful candidate will be highly customer focused, team oriented, analytical, and resourceful, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. They will have a track record in end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.