- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of customer-facing product development and product management experience, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services
- Experience in deriving and driving all aspects of a commercial launch for customer-facing product, including business model, branding, and GTM
- Experiencing in defining and executing customer research to support product positioning and strategy
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software/hardware development schedules
Amazon is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new product from the ground up. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
As the senior product manager, you will define the product strategy and positioning and work closely with an interdisciplinary team to drive key aspects of product definition, design, execution, test and delivery. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The senior product manager will interface with research, design, engineering, ops/program management throughout the ideation to production phase. This role is responsible for defining use cases and product positioning/strategy, drive market and customer research, and GTM. You will work with the team to derive the product requirements and obtain executive approval. The ideal candidate is fluent with Amazon's PR/FAQ and pricing/branding/naming/GTM processes.