- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in program / project management / integrated business planning
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain Management or International Transportation
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- 3+ years in people management, managing small group of people.
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate interested in disrupting the way products are bought, sold, and distributed on a global scale. The qualified candidate will bring their technical expertise and have the ability to directly impact the building of new tools, services, and distribution structures across Amazon's growing footprint.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for developing frameworks and managing the sequencing of projects (products, capabilities, and programs) based on our committed goals and objectives. A critical success factor will be to develop a standard framework across multiple business partners and within the team to improve the quality and speed of our product & capability business releases. Single threaded leader to ensure that working backward, critical milestones are met to ensure that within and among partner teams, we can deliver on our commitments. This role will also independently monitor and control the commitment against reality, developing quick mechanisms to learn and correct. This role will interact closely with multiple partner teams to ensure adequate synchronization.
Key Deliverables for this role:
- Develop a standard, repeatable framework(s) to design, develop, deploy and continuously improve our product and capability launches
- Engage heavily in the planning cycles to ensure we develop realistic, SMART and aligned goals
- Identify gaps that may impact our deliverables, ensuring teams are connected to problem solve
- Develop and monitor checkpoints to ensure we meet our product commitments
- Weekly, Monthly reporting to key stakeholders
- Manage a team of business analysts as a shared pool of resources to deep dive and analyze data