- Bachelor's or master's degree ideally in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study
- 7+ years of demonstrated and progressive success, with substantial experience in digital B2B marketing
- 3+ years email automation and personalization experience
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience with SQL and audience segmentation and targeting
- Strong analytical skills with a bias towards understanding customer behavior
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to detail
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core e-commerce platform. We have developed products that leverage Amazon's strength as a world class e-commerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase. The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes and their agency partners. Our products range from e-commerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad products.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are building out a team who will own the channel marketing strategy for advertising partners, including media, e-commerce and SaaS companies.
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager to drive a diverse range of initiatives within the Channel Marketing team. This is a great unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, growing space. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to detail, and an interest in creating data-driven marketing strategies, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy to help drive adoption of sponsored ads programs and products among our partner audience through automated/trigger emails. Once the strategy is established, you will begin to launch new emails that align with business objectives. You will work closely with product teams who manage the technology we utilize to send these emails, along with business stakeholders, and other marketing managers. Once launched, you will optimize your emails against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and revenue lift. Depending on your expertise, you may have the opportunity to support other marketing channels, such website notifications and/or events.
**This role can be based in New York, NY or Seattle, WA**