We are seeking an experienced business development leader to build a network of influencers within the Amazon Associates Program. With its network hundreds of thousands of publishers, the Amazon Associates program is a global leader in online marketing and one of the largest external paid advertising channels for Amazon. This position will have single threaded focus on recruiting content creators with influence in top retail categories such as beauty, DIY, tech, food and home lifestyle.
We're seeking an entrepreneurial professional to help build the next iteration of commerce content partnerships. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, social media enthusiast to grow our network of influencers to drive incremental revenue, new customers and awareness for Amazon’s ecommerce businesses. You are deep on influencer and social media platform trends and understand how commerce fits into influencers’ content strategy. You will explore potential recruiting partnerships with multi-channel networks (MCNs), agents and other influencer stakeholders to drive awareness of Amazon influencer opportunities and negotiate influencer partnerships at scale. Using your deep knowledge of social media marketing and a solution-oriented mindset, you will collaborate closely with our product teams as they develop new and exciting experiences for influencers.
You are an excellent oral and written communicator and you possess an analytical approach to business development, leveraging data to drive decisions. You are highly organized and have the ability to work closely and constructively with external partners. You're particularly adept at developing strong, one-to-one relationships.
The right person will:
- Create BD profiles and target list
- Own influencer recruiting goals
- Structure partnerships which onboard influencers at scale
- Work with internal teams to drive Amazon wide influencer AIP onboarding as a standard best practice
- Develop and execute new ways of connecting with influencers and partners
- Drive special deal terms and negotiations with existing partners to efficiently maximize their promotional activities for Amazon.
- Work closely with the product and account management & marketing teams to act as liaison to partners