Would you like to own driving revenue and customer engagements for an innovative leader in the Procurement industry? Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Business by engaging with Enterprise customers?
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon.com. Sr. Enterprise Customer Advisors are an integral component to the team as a key customer facing representative. As a Sr. Enterprise Customer Advisor, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive the full sales life cycle of commercial businesses with annual revenues $2.5B+, from prospecting to strategic account growth. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience including identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large scale deals. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop a customer acquisition and account management plan within assigned territory, including but not limited to:
- Develop and nurture prospect pipeline, utilizing high level of lead generation activities.
- Engage in discovery with customers to advise on ideal solution utilizing a diverse suite of product features.
- Exceed targets for customer acquisition and spend adoption.
- Strategically manage relationships with multiple senior stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts.
- Represent the Voice of Customer by working cross-functionally with marketing, sales operations, professional services, product management and other key internal Amazon stakeholders.
- Analyze sales data from your accounts to evolve your strategy.