Ring is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead retention marketing process in the execution of CRM and retention marketing initiatives. This individual will focus on special projects, execution of program roadmaps and will monitor team workload, ensure adhesion to process protocols and timelines and manage Jira workflows for transparency with other business units and stakeholders.
The Sr. Project Manager will work with our internal design and development teams to build and develop email and cross-channel marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, with the ability to successfully manage the creation of an email and/or digital marketing assets from brief to launch. This role requires experience with email systems and requirements for campaign development, including basic knowledge of triggered campaign and workflow structures.
- End to end project management for emails, surveys, landing pages and research projects
- Manage redesign and development of triggered email templates
- Route project components for review and approval
- Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail
- Communicate needed project and scope changes to management as needed
- Responsible for project timing: ensures deliverables and deadlines are communicated to all internal and external parties
- Manages the complexity of design versioning with the creative team and guarantees accurate, timely and approved delivery
- Manage CRM team sprint process, other project managers and QA resources
- Run regular meetings to review project updates and consistently documents action items and takeaways
- Provide inputs for workload management of creative, development and QA staff
- Experience managing other project managers and QA teams
- Drives decision-making process for risks
- Demonstrated experience driving improvements in process for workflow management
- Experience with reporting basic metrics for email performance
- Localization experience preferred
- Experience with customer.io, MailChimp
- Start-up or agency experience preferred
- Experience defining and managing roadmap of a program
- Management of outside vendors and agencies
- Confident/comfortable with new technology; eager to learn and master new tools
- Experience coordinating and communicating with cross-functional teams to rapidly launch projects (GTM, Strategy, Media, Creative, Production)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing as needed
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percentdecrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.