- 3+ years of experience as a production designer, graphic designer, visual designer, or similar related role.
- 3+ years professional experience using the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop - on Mac OS.
- Experience applying basic design principles (typography, composition, scale, color theory, etc.) and an understanding of how those principles work together.
- Work samples online or as PDF demonstrating visual design skills and relevant experience.
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that's accessible to everyone.
Our marketing design team is looking for an exceptional Designer within the Ring/Amazon Devices organization. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere. He/she must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, smart and elevated ideas to the table. In addition, this person should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines. This position requires intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and a strong portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
- Support the Creative Team in production activities, including creating layouts, digital marketing collateral, mechanicals or templates, placing or cropping images, retouching or image compression and slicing or conversion of files across multiple platforms (print/web/mobile).
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables.
- Partner with Designers to understand creative intent and how to best implement across all project components.
- Review proofs for accuracy and quality at all stages.
- Prepare final brand assets for global distribution including logos, icons, patterns, and other artwork.
- Use various tools in order to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets.
- Possess understanding of production tools and processes, keeping current with production standards and technology Execute design production solutions that improve output quality, increase efficiency and speed, and/or enhance customer experience.
- Apply broad knowledge of production skills, project workflows and file/asset management, to handle assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- Ensure all projects are completed within identified timelines and budgets.
- Take on limited design work when required, in order to supplement team workload.