- 4+ years of progressive product marketing experience, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting hardware within consumer electronics/goods
- Experience launching products
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join the Go to Market (GTM) team to focus on building the strategy behind launch plans for products in the North American market. In this role you will be lead the product marketing efforts, with principal responsibility for product positioning and messaging, sales enablement planning, research, and thought leadership for Ring Security Camera Devices.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization, including Brand Marketing, Retail, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy, including planning the launch of new products and releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for Ring that differentiates us in the market and resonates with neighbors
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our buyers & customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging