Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based service that powers devices that are designed around your voice, and helps redefine everyday convenience. Our vision is to create a simple, fun and natural voice-based experience – to set users free by giving them frictionless access to Alexa’s wealth of information and services. We are seeking the industry's best to help us define and build this vision. The experiences you will craft require ambitious thinking and a tireless focus on solving opportunities that can scale to hundreds of millions of customers.
The Alexa Voice Services (AVS) team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to accelerate our growth into new product verticals and device types. In this role, you will assess various opportunities, identify new areas for specific investment, and drive the end-to-end customer experience. You will be responsible for developing these best-in-class experiences in a fast-paced environment, and using data to iterate and improve. You will work closely with science, engineering and product management teams (internal and external) to successfully drive design from early concepts to launch.
- Develop the vision and strategy for new product categories
- Set goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for new product launches
- Lead product management and engineering teams, where appropriate, to achieve these goals
- Work with Amazon Devices Sales, Marketing and Product Management team to create program-specific strategies
- Lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders across Amazon
- Share best practices with international teams to expand globally (as applicable)
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Is strongly oriented towards results
- Thinks big