- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of consumer facing software product management experience
- 3+ years in a Product Management role designing and delivering world-class growth products in native mobile app environment
- Experience driving and leading an agile process
- Experience developing and executing a successful product roadmap
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
At Ring, we come to work every day with the mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods. Over the past few years we have learned that when neighbors, the Ring team, and law enforcement all work together, we can create safer communities.
The Neighbors App was built for this very reason. Available to everyone with an iOS or Android device, Neighbors sends you real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors, law enforcement, and the Ring team. Simply put, Neighbors is the new neighborhood watch.
The Neighbors team is seeking a driven, entrepreneurial Product Manager to own and drive product features that dramatically scale user growth. In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to design, test, learn, and iterate on growth solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Create a platform for high frequency testing iteration in mobile, iOS and Android
- Build, launch, learn, and iterate on a healthy pipeline of features focused on driving user growth on web, iOS and Android
- Create, deliver, and iterate on new programs to increase K-Factor
- Work closely with the data team to track and report on the efficacy of new features and programs