Ring helps connect communities to build safer neighborhoods. Ring is currently seeking a dynamic Product Manager to join the Neighbors community team. You will be responsible for driving features and products that support the community team operations, identifying and executing on opportunities for efficiency, and constantly improving the user experience. We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed, has experience working in web and mobile, and has developed systems from scratch.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical and resourceful with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams including: design, engineering, program management, business development, marketing, finance and more to deliver simple and useful experiences for our customers.
- Translating high level direction into strategic and tactical plans
- Partner with key stakeholders to define product strategy and features while supporting metrics required to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Engage with cross-functional teams to bring new digital products to market
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and design
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for customer experience, performance and features
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Drive projects, product and feature launches with teams inside and outside of Ring
- Passion for operational excellence
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ring launched the Neighbors app for free as a public safety communication tool that allows users to view and share real-time crime and safety alerts with their neighbors. Anyone with an iOS or Android device can download Neighbors and use the app to: view neighborhood activity; share crime and safety-related videos, photos and text-based posts; and receive real-time safety alerts from your neighbors, local law enforcement and the Ring team.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ringproduct line, along with the RingNeighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.