- 5+ years product/program management in technology, CE, or retail industries.
- Bachelor's Degree
As a Product Launch Manager on the Go To Market (GTM) team, you will be responsible for working with cross functional teams to program manage and own the end to end view for launches, focused on executing device launch planning and operations execution projects. This launch operations role works within the GTM org, collaborating with product development, product marketing, sales operations, design and photography, technical program managers, and global channel sales teams to deliver complex, cross-functional projects to market and merchandise Ring products globally. We're looking for a program driver who loves large scope and ambiguous projects, who can earn and maintain stakeholder credibility, who can deliver on an aggressive launch roadmap, and who can lead and maintain high standards in all aspects of planning, documentation and execution to ensure programs are driven to completion.
- Work with a broad cross-section of internal teams to execute the launch operations playbook for GTM as it relates to product and program launches.
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability by leading and facilitating meetings with key stakeholders, and reporting using centralized information repositories and/or email updates.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints; and encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
- Troubleshoot problems through issue isolation and deductive reasoning and conflict resolution.
- Manage outputs and reporting mechanisms for launch readiness for cross-functional stakeholders.
- Consolidate disclosure requirements and build an executable disclosure plan for each launch
- Consolidate go-to-market requirements and document the GTM plan for execution teams
- Use continuous improvement methods to identify and reduce waste work through implementing new mechanisms.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders, set clear expectations, and deliver on your commitments