Ring helps connect communities to build safer neighborhoods. Ring is currently seeking a dynamic Product Designer to join the Neighbors team. You will be responsible for driving the design of features and products that support your product vertical, identifying and executing on opportunities for improved UI/UX, and constantly working to delight our users. We are looking for someone who is customer obsessed, has experience designing in web and mobile, and has worked with design systems.
- Work closely with Product and Design to turn high-level product direction into exceptional user experience and interface designs
- Co-lead the design system with other product design vertical leads.
- Take user test results and real-time data into a pixel perfect design solution.
- You have used Abstract as a Sketch version control system with multiple designers.
- You have built and maintained a collaborative design system and library for multiple designers.
- You have led or participated in design critiques to run a constructive feedback process with multiple designers.
- You have used PaintCode to hand off assets to iOS engineers in Swift or Objective-C.
- You have crafted optimized vector icons to hand off assets to Android and front-end engineers in SVGs.
- You have used GitHub to collaborate with engineers to manage design assets.
- You have used Framer, Flinto or equivalent hi-fidelity prototyping tools to articulate interaction design.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.