- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising, or business
- 3+ years demonstrated excellence in content creation or copy editing
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent grammar and copy-writing skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects with strong bias for action
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment with ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure content accuracy and alignment across multiple stakeholders
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core e-commerce platform. We have developed products that leverage Amazon's strength as a world class e-commerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase. The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes and their agency partners. Our products range from e-commerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad products.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are building out a team who will own the go-to-market strategy and adoption of these performance advertising programs through the partner channel, which includes media, e-commerce and SaaS companies.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented Partner Content Developer to join the Amazon Advertising team. As a Partner Content Developer, you will be responsible for developing a range of content to help drive Sponsored Ads education and adoption among our partner audience.
- Create materials to educate the partner audience on a range of topics (Sponsored Ads, e-commerce readiness, etc.) using a variety of channels (PowerPoint presentations, designed one-sheeters, videos, webinars, etc.)
- Develop the narrative for presentations and short and long-form pieces, with a high degree of conceptual creativity and verbal polish
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing teams to accurately incorporate product capabilities and updates into external-facing content
- Collaborate with Channel Managers and Partner Marketing Managers to craft strategic campaign messaging for their channels and programs
- Ensure all content adheres to Amazon voice and editorial guidelines, whether it is a blog post, reference guide, or executive presentation
- Manage projects in a timely fashion for multiple deliverables for campaigns on competing timelines