- Coordinate with Marketing to provide accurate feedback regarding asset availability and subsequent deliveries
- Work closely with Post Vendors to manage timely delivery of assets upon request
- Investigate and troubleshoot content errors with internal teams (Post Management, Post Technology, etc.)
- Manage and track key deliverables by maintaining project trackers and ensuring that license distribution deal deliveries are on time
- Create purchase orders and maintain costs sheets
- Learn new platforms as in-house asset creation tools expand
- Collaborate with the Post Technology team to improve existing operational workflows by identifying problem areas and providing smart solutions
Amazon Studios (AS) is the television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, The Grand Tour, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
The Originals Mastering Operations team is looking to hire a Post Media Ops Coordinator. He/She will be responsible for coordinating and tracking delivery of assets to Marketing Partners and 3P Vendors, as well as managing deliveries to external partners for license distribution deals. This will require contracting vendors to create specialized assets as well monitoring costs and creating purchase orders.