- Bachelor's degree marketing or communications-related field
- Proven record of driving results and innovation in a marketing-related role
- Experience in the digital space - including social media - specifically analyzing the jobseeker's recruitment experience
The AWS talent acquisition team is seeking a forward-thinking marketing manager who will join a global team of employer brand marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent around the world. This person will develop and implement marketing strategies & programs to acquire candidates across digital and social platforms in the US and in key international hiring markets. This person is also responsible for driving recruiter and hiring leader engagement for the existing candidate brand.
The marketing manager role requires a passion for digital media and an intense curiosity about the future of how jobseekers look for their next career. The ideal candidate must be able to guide indirect/matrixed resources. This person must also possess the aptitude to analyze and present break-through analytics on program performance.
Marketing Strategy & Campaigns
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders, manage and evolve AWS' recruitment marketing strategy to support segmentation efforts across priority target groups in key geographies and candidate groups.
- Work with other employer brand practitioners and a creative support to successfully create unique, scalable marketing tools and assets that will improve recruiter efficiency and enable more effective targeting and conversion of passive candidates.
- Uncover insights that help optimize candidate communication and the digital content strategy by using candidate research and performance metrics.
- Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
- Prioritize opportunities to extend the employer brand team's reach across the candidate journey, beyond attraction and discovery.
- Serve as a thought leader and educator for other employer brand practitioners round the world and across businesses.
- Develop and implement a media test plans to increase learning, optimize performance and maximize marketing investments.
- Manage the recruitment marketing media budget.