- Bachelor's degree in associated discipline
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent analytical skills; proficient in Excel
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery delivery? Amazon is looking for a self-directed, results-oriented Marketing Manager with creativity, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The Marketing Manager will support our central marketing team and focus on building a best-in-class customer experience for shoppers across both Prime Now and Amazon Fresh. This person will develop and execute marketing strategies that will define how we sell these categories online for years to come.
The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to develop and execute marketing programs that drive customer engagement and sales. The successful candidate should be able to work independently, learn quickly and easily adapt to change, be comfortable with ambiguity while working in a fast-paced environment, and communicate with and be able to influence employees at all levels of the organization.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the grocery space, how customers shop and industry trends/events
- Focus on the customer, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to help deliver site features and merchandising that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience
- Manage and optimize the site experience select seasonal events across Amazon Fresh and Prime Now
- Create programs and processes that cross-functional stakeholders and other marketers can utilize to drive efficiencies and better customer experience
- Analyze performance of site campaigns, deals and new marketing tactics and make recommendations for future optimizations
- Research best-in-class content practices; identify & test new merchandising opportunities
- Develop strategies to support new product launches and innovation across the category
- Hold incredibly high standards for the product that we deliver
This role can be located in NYC or Seattle.